Bridge Small Groups
Small Groups for Autumn 2018
Autumn groups will launch the week of 24 September. Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Our dinner groups are a monthly dinner that is a relaxed atmosphere appropriate for believers or non-believers. These groups focus on getting to know one another over a meal.
Please RSVP in advance; directions will be provided after RSVP.
Daniel & Sarah Groß
Time and location: 1st Friday of the Month, 19h00; 92410 Ville-d’Avray
No childcare, but children are welcome to attend with their parents.
Contact 01.47.50.16.76 or 06.03.23.25.45, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tatiana & David Youdjou
Time and location : Friday 19:00; 95100 Argenteuil
Please RSVP 5 days before; No childcare, but children are welcome to attend with their parents
Leader contact information : 06.62.09.16.66, email@example.com
David & Caroline Pambakian
Time and location: Evening will be communicated to attendees; 75011 Paris
Leader contact information: 07.70.64.22.81, firstname.lastname@example.org
Our weekly small groups are focused around a study or a common interest. You can join these groups at any time. Please contact the leader of the group for more information or to RSVP.
Biblical Finance Study – Rich and Hannah Walker
The “co well” Crown Biblical Financial Study is designed to help you overcome financial challenges and gain a life of meaning and purpose. Learn God’s financial principles and practically apply them to your own life.
- Meeting time and location: Contact Rich for details
- Requirements: Adults; Cost of materials 25€; No childcare
- Leader contact information: 06.16.13.74.55, email@example.com
Guys’ Night Out – Daniel Groß and David Pambakian
A monthly night out for all men!
- Meeting time and location varies – contact leaders for details.
- Leader contact information: 06.03.23.25.45 (Daniel), firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Life in the Spirit – Joel Temple
We will meet at 19:00 on Thursdays at The Bridge Community Centre to grow deeper in relationship with the Holy Spirit.
- Meeting time and location: Thursdays, The Bridge Community Centre,
4 rue Salvador Allende, 92000 Nanterre
- Requirements: Adults; No childcare
- Leader contact information: 07.83.79.40.27, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lunch at La Défense – Kelly Delp
We will meet at noon for lunch on Tuesdays at La Défense and discuss the book Emotionally Healthy Spirituality by Peter Scazzero. Lunch location will be sent to participants each week on Monday. Participants will be responsible for the cost of their meal.
- Meeting time and location: Tuesdays, La Défense, lunch location announced on Monday
- Requirements: Book purchase
- Leader Contact Information: 06.28.96.80.72, email@example.com
Parents’ Group – Daniel and Sarah Groß
- Meeting time and location: Meeting time to be announced,
92410 Ville d’Avray
- Requirements: Parents with children at home.
- Leader contact information: 06.03.23.25.45, firstname.lastname@example.org
Photography – Christophe Leroy
Do you enjoy taking pictures? Join us as we walk through Paris capturing its beauty. We will learn how to create night photographs, how and when to use camera functions and we will also learn the components that make some images, great!
- Meeting time and location: Leader will contact group by e-mail.
- Requirements: Bring your camera and tri-pod if you have one.
- Leader contact information: 06.14.86.35.96, email@example.com
University Students & Young Professionals – Suzanne Spolarich
We meet at 19:30 on Wednesdays at The Bridge Community Centre for worship, prayer and Bible study. This semester’s theme is “Building My Life on Values that Last,” a teaching series by Rick Warren.
- Meeting time and location: Wednesdays, The Bridge Community Centre, 4 rue Salvador Allende, 92000 Nanterre (Alternate weeks young men’s group on Tuesdays – contact Kenneth Akalugwu 07.69.99.41.85, firstname.lastname@example.org; Young women’s group on Wednesdays – contact Emmanuelle N’Kodia 06.16.94.22.68)
- Requirements: University Students and young people up to age 30
- Leader contact information: 06.20.07.46.84, email@example.com